Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:13 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Hi all, i'm trying be modder
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:03 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
After 3 years playing DAI, i'll now try be modder...

I'm DuChêne (49 old), musician and designer, from Projet Du Chêne (see me in Reverb Nation Site or Facebook fanpage - if you don't like Heavy Metal, please don't listen it) and Du Chêne Design (phisical jobs only in Belo Horizonte MG Brazil or digital works to the rest of World)
What I want do... I realy don't know, but i have a lot of dissatisfaction with certain things inside the game and I will try, in my discourse, to improve everything that I think could be better.

My first mod work was in DAO with Karmalade, i was moddeling a Kossith to her... but she stop the project.

The first things i need better are hair and hair/horn... originals are ugly and many mods with problems: or render problem or only show in cinematics or "only for this or only for that"... i'm user of 3D Studio Max since it was 3D Studio R4 (DOS age), AutoCAD since R14, zBrush since 4R1 and Adobe Photoshop since it was Aldus Photoshop, and i'll TRY do with solid meshes, but BE and its' "Mirror" still with problem.

Thanks for your view and sorry my english.

Report this post