Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:17 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: [cli] save game edior (updated)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:05 pm 

Have thanks: 4 time
Hello,

this is the moment / the thread / the editor where my english knowledge crashes down and died a silent death ... *SHAME* ... :(

I really don't understand what I have to do: I just want to have black / brown eyebrows. Thats all I want.
I opend a .DAS File with this editor and with Point 3 I got .... very blue eyebrows. I just want black and ... I don't really understand what you are writing, it's a little bit too mutch for "my english". Point 3 in this editor gives just the posibility to have blue or red or green eyebrows .... somehow ..... Do I have to use a other Point and HOW? Do I need this other editor, whitch was posted here in the thread? And HOW do I use it?
I tried a bit ... but ... hmmm ... :( .. not very successfully.

Could somebody please explain in a very simple matter for a not-very-good-english-speaker and little-bit-pc-fool: How can I get with this editor brown / black eyebrows?

I'm really sorry and ashamed about this. :( But: Thanks a lot *HUG*
Flumme

PS: However: Thanks a lot for the editor. :)

----------------------------------------

Hello,

a very nice friend of mine helped me and I have the solution. I wrote it down for me, but I will copy the solution to this thread here, too. Just my personal "How to do", so it is of course in german. Hope it help a few german player. For none german players: Take 3, and write 0.000 to each color. :) Thanks a lot for this wonderful tool! :)

Augenbrauen Farbe in Schwarz ändern
-------------------------------------

- Gewünschte .DAs File aus dem Save Ordner in den gleichen Ordner ziehen, wie
der "Standort des Editors"

- Dann die .DAS File AUF den Editor ziehen, dieser wird sich dann selbstständig
öffnen und die .DAS File (hoffentlich) erkannt haben

- ENTER

- 3 eingeben / auswählen

- RGB Farben - jetzt muss man die richtige Mischung zwischen den drei Farben
(rot, grün, blau) finden um die gewünschte Farbe zu bekommen, natürlich
bei dem gewünschten Objekt (bei mir jetzt Augenbrauen)

- schwarze Augenbrauen = überall 0.000 hinschreiben (0.0 sollte
eigentlich auch reichen), also bei Grün, Rot und Blau

- Jetzt wird eine XXX.DAS.NEW Datei erstellt

- Bei der neuen Datei das "New" wegmachen und das Ganze in den Savegame ordner
zurück packen, die alte Savegame somit mit dieser überschreiben.

- Voila - Fertig!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:05 pm 

Have thanks: 42 time
So I just started getting into the game again to check out the new content. With Black Emporium added, I noticed that it doesn't actually read the part of the save file that this edits, I assume it is reading color values from the XML file. This means that when you change colors using this program, then go to the Black Emporium, it will reset all of the color values back to what they were originally, which could get a bit annoying for people constantly modifying their character (me). Later I will check out what happens if you modify the XML file, if I figure anything out I might update this tool to be more BE friendly.

Now if BE just reads directly from that XML file... we might be able to do some cool stuff with that.
ricco19 has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:16 pm 

Have thanks: 321 time
Hissingwastes on Tumblr reported this:

"The DAISaveChunkEditor used to change color values & strengths for the inquisitor is broken & previous saves that use those edited values won’t show up with those edited values/colors. I’ve played around with it, made a new save, changed the values & reloaded (went from white hair to black in the Chunk Editor & no eyeliner to strong black), nothing changed."

Can anyone else verify that this tool is broken? Can it be fixed?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:51 pm 

Have thanks: 34 time
It's working for me with patch 9. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the chunk editor to guess what's causing those issues for Hissingwastes...
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:42 pm 

Have thanks: 321 time
I am so sorry I made you inflict that on your poor Inquisitor, oh my word! :( Thank you for checking, though! (I'm holding off on upgrading myself)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9