Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:49 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: Patch8 Mod Manager version 57 by Zhentar
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:48 am 

Have thanks: 15 time
I just tested my two mods and they work perfect with 57 version, thanks!

Could you update Nexus with this version or shall we update the description to check this forum?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
First of all, thank you all for the hard work that you have put into this project!
Version 57 is working perfectly with the newest patch, but I don't think it's compatible with the Descent DLC. I tried using only one mod (updated) and the game still crashed when entering the Deep Roads. Maybe it's a known issue? If so, please ignore my post.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:09 am 

Have thanks: 15 time
norina wrote:
First of all, thank you all for the hard work that you have put into this project!
Version 57 is working perfectly with the newest patch, but I don't think it's compatible with the Descent DLC. I tried using only one mod (updated) and the game still crashed when entering the Deep Roads. Maybe it's a known issue? If so, please ignore my post.

Yup, make sure you have mods removed from your folder upon entering, and then when you burn the corpses not long into the dlc.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:34 pm 

Have thanks: 4 time
Zachillios wrote:
norina wrote:

Yup, make sure you have mods removed from your folder upon entering, and then when you burn the corpses not long into the dlc.

Sorry, my english is not very good, does this means:

I deactivate all my mods and enter the DLC "Descend", than I play a little bit, and than I can reactivate the Mods - and it will works? Is this right?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:13 pm 

Have thanks: 24 time
Flumme wrote:
Zachillios wrote:
norina wrote:

Sorry, my english is not very good, does this means:

I deactivate all my mods and enter the DLC "Descend", than I play a little bit, and than I can reactivate the Mods - and it will works? Is this right?

More or less. There is a point where you will investigate a pile of dwarf corpses... this point is in no way mod friendly... after that you should be in the clear.
Slight001 has been thanked by:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:23 pm 

Have thanks: 2 time
About how far into the DLC is that scene?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:45 pm 

Hi there! Trying to install mods and this is what it tells me during merging:

Code:
[8/29/2015 11:23 AM] Processing official patch.
[8/29/2015 11:23 AM] Task failed. Error reported was:

Exception message:      Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
Source:                 mscorlib
Target:                 Byte ReadByte()

StrackTrace:
   at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadByte()
   at Frostbite.DAIToc.ReadEntry(BinaryReader Reader) in D:\Dev\DAIModdingTools\Releases\Version 1.1.0.X\DAIModManager\Frostbite\DAIToc.cs:line 678
   at Frostbite.DAIToc.Read(BinaryReader Reader) in D:\Dev\DAIModdingTools\Releases\Version 1.1.0.X\DAIModManager\Frostbite\DAIToc.cs:line 672
   at Frostbite.DAIToc.ReadFromStream(BinaryReader Reader, Int64 Offset) in D:\Dev\DAIModdingTools\Releases\Version 1.1.0.X\DAIModManager\Frostbite\DAIToc.cs:line 656
   at DAIModManager.MainWindow.GenerateModJobFromPatch(String version) in D:\Dev\DAIModdingTools\Releases\Version 1.1.0.X\DAIModManager\DAIModManager\MainWindow.cs:line 164
   at DAIModManager.MainWindow.GetBasePatchModJob(PatchPayloadData patchPayloadData) in D:\Dev\DAIModdingTools\Releases\Version 1.1.0.X\DAIModManager\DAIModManager\MainWindow.cs:line 1038
   at DAIModManager.MainWindow.BGWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in D:\Dev\DAIModdingTools\Releases\Version 1.1.0.X\DAIModManager\DAIModManager\MainWindow.cs:line 542
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

These are the mods I'm trying to install:
Blackwall - barefaced
Conversation Camerazoom
Fall damage nullified
SK realistic hair textures
War table no waiting

Also note that even if I only have the official patch checked I get the same error when it gets to "Update/Patch/Win32/partymembers_plot.toc"

And none of these modified anything having to do with the plot, which is doubly aggrivating. Can anyone help?

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:28 pm 

Hey guys, having a slight issues where the MM will get to a certain point and then hang. It doesn't give an error, nor does it crash out, it just hangs there processing

Quote:
[31/08/2015 17:43] [1] Merging win32/loctext/en/textpatch

Any ideas?

Cheers

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:01 pm 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 414 time
Please post your bug reports in the mod manager section of this forum and then troubleshooting

This is a warning, we are trying to keep things organized so it will be easier for the coders to find your threads, also keep in mind if you do make a thread there, the topic name should be descriptive of your issue or you can follow this guide the-art-of-bugreporting-a-guide-t1069.html

Remember the breaking of the rules may result in a temporary or permanent banning, if you are not familiar with the new rules of the forum please visit this thread forum-rules-t1078.html
Adela has been thanked by:

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14