Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:21 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: black sclera ?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:52 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
So I've been fiddling with the eye textures & I'm making an attempt to make the sclera black, specifically for qunari but everyone shares the same eye texture so whatever. Now it works to an extent...Cassandra for example has the eyes as they should be:
From what I've seen most others have it? Varric has it too. Most npcs do but some don't. But my Adaar doesn't have it & neither does making in them in cc new have it. They definitely have the modded iris texture & the veins/redness in the vanilla texture are gone but they're not black. So I'm not sure if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this? Cause its definitely working & working completely for some but not everyone?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]