Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:19 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mods done elsewhere
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 314 time
Naked Mod
http://kotaku.com/dragon-age-cheats-let ... 1666173157

Rofl, it was inevitable but damn people are quick on those things!

Post subject: Re: Mods done elsewhere
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 pm 

Have thanks: 41 time
Not a mod, really. That exists in the current game files, they just magicked up the nude armor using olegbl's awesome Cheat Engine script.

It's still cool to see people playing with something I had a small hand in.
wogoodes has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:02 am 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 78 time
God awful nude models, what were the developers thinking. Why does ironbull have no neck? rofl

Hopefully we modders can either port over an existing body from another game (such as skyrim), or create a brand spanking new one with good textures. Even for a 2048x2048 res texture, its utter crap. I don't really care if there's genitals or what not, but the skin texture itself looks horribly fake. If it wasn't for the DX11 rendering, it would be worse than DAO. Meaning on the plus side, can't wait to see 4096x4096 HD skin textures ^^

Beyond just the typical nude stuff, at least if you had armor where it showed off your chest you could have say a body tat on your arm or back.

@Wogoodes - Yea, that's exactly the kind of stuff that pisses me off. They get all the credit for putting on there large site, without giving proper credits where its due.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:40 am 
Site Admin

http://www.bfcinematictools.com/dai/

Quote:
TKavatar, on 05 Dec 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:
Someone made a cinematic tool mod for taking pretty screenshots. It has a free camera + hud and fov control + access to FB3's visual effect settings.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:36 pm 
Site Admin

Soon some mods here but page is empty as of now
http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:04 pm 

Have thanks: 35 time
I lost the topic where I asked my question if Cheatengines discoveries could help modders here... so just in case it can help someone here, I will post the links here.

-----------

Link 1 : http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

Features
* Edit character stats (level, ability points, health, etc...)
* Edit party attributes (perks, influence, power, etc...)
* Edit items in your inventory (item editor)
* Edit items in the shop's inventory (item editor)
* God mode
* Infinite potions
* Infinite item supply in shops
* Infinite zoom
* Free camera (x,y,z)
* Free crafting (no ingredients used)
* Toggle HUD
* Toggle SkyHold Outfit

-----------------

Link 2 (scroll down the page) : http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic. ... &start=255

Features
Provides ability to change movement speed (0.5: walking, 0.8: jogging, 1.0: running) for Mouse/KB controls:
- Intercepts movement calculation
- Overwrites the movement amount (which is always >= 1.0 for KB controls) with values to fall below the speed thresholds for walking or jogging (similar to input via gamepad with analog sticks).
- Monitors key states (to recognize keyUp events as well) via Lua script (timer, 100ms period)
Movement modes are also supported for mounts
- However, the default mod key for 'slow' speed (SHIFT) clashes with DAI's default key mapping for 'Sprint' (gallop for mounts).
- Assigning a different key for 'Sprint' (e.g. 'C') is recommended in this case.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:15 am 

New discovery of the day on CheatEngine : Change your hair color
Source : http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic. ... 10#5569310

By LegionoftheLiving
Quote:
This is a table for changing hair colors at character creation, with about 40 presets.

Usage: Launch DAI, start a new game.
Launch CE, load a table.
Choose race and gender, press Initialize, wait...
Choose your color from the dropdown list.

No qunari atm, sorry. Tested with the first patch and hotfix.

There's also slightly butchered manual editing - I haven't written a proper converter for a widely accepted rgb format, so the form takes reverse-ordered 2-byte HEX input atm. Each component is accepting values between xx3c and xx3f, where 3c-3f is very rough relative darkeness.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:03 am 

New discovery of the day on CheatEngine : tweaks
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=578716

Quote:
1) Set Status Script
As mana is the easiest to find, I've based this script off the mana write opcodes, and there are 5 options within it once it is enabled (Inf. Mana/Stamina, Health, Focus, Barrier, Guard)

2) Skill Cooldown (Needs testing)
This script makes the skill cooldowns of all 4 of your controllable units faster by adding a certain amount each time the opcode is executed. You can set the amount to a lower amount to make cooldowns quicker, or you can just make it instant by setting the amount higher. Note that this is not permanent and does not require any cooldown amulets to work.

3) Movement Speed (Combat) (Needs testing)
This script allows you to have faster movement speed when enabled. As it is near impossible to find the original movement speed (when not in combat), I've combined several scripts to allow toggling of battle mode (Forcing battle mode so that the combat movement speed can be altered).
By default, enable the header named "Movement Speed (Combat)" to ready the scripts, and press "Z" to force combat mode and "X" to disable it. When combat mode is forced, you can press "]" to increase movement speed, and "[" to decrease it. Also, please note that when combat mode is forced, some interactions will be disabled (those that are disabled when you are in battle) and also several functions like fast traveling and allocating ability points, so to do those you must press "X" to disable it first.

----

Second discovery of the day (I know it's not new but I forgot about it) : Cinematic tools
http://www.bfcinematictools.com/dai/
Quote:
give you full control over the camera's position, rotation and field of view. You also get access to Frostbite's visual settings which gives you the ability to tweak color correction, depth of field, fog and other visual effects in-game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]