Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Plot Flags
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:50 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
yzane wrote:
Shuls wrote:
cassie wrote:
but even when I'd import a save file from DA2 or DAO, nothing would change in the bool or int values

That right there is your problem xD
This editor only works wit Dragon Age Inquisition saves, not Origins or 2.

I think cassie means that using the "Import WorldState" function to change a DAI save file doesn't show the changed values. Same problem here. Already tried running as Admin.

I think there isn't an error, the tool works only with DAI savegames, you can import worldstate only from DAI save in another DAI save.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:11 pm 

I've a question. Slowly I'm editing a new savegame DAI manually with the tool, but I don't know which value insert in Plot Integer Flags, where can I find the numbers and their answers?

Example:
DAO/Final Status/What happened to the Warden?
(0=Died killing Archdemon/1=Alive & well/2=Missing)

Then, how the boolean flag "da2_merrills_clan" must be for clan destruction?

EDIT: I found the solution for my first question int he first page of discussion xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:55 am 

gianky89 wrote:
I think there isn't an error, the tool works only with DAI savegames, you can import worldstate only from DAI save in another DAI save.

Yeah, I just figured that a while ago. I assumed its function was to carry over saves from prior titles, silly me. However, I do have a question:

What does this mean exactly?

DAO/Final Status/What happened to the Warden? (0=Died killing Archdemon/1=Alive & well/2=Missing)

... by "Missing", does it mean the Warden went with Morrigan through the Eluvian? How should it be different from Alive & Well?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:03 pm 

yzane wrote:

DAO/Final Status/What happened to the Warden? (0=Died killing Archdemon/1=Alive & well/2=Missing)

... by "Missing", does it mean the Warden went with Morrigan through the Eluvian? How should it be different from Alive & Well?

I have the same problem, I think "missing" means the Warden went through the Eluvian. In Awakening my Warden went trough it, so I select "missing". I think that this Final status changes the options in "war table": if the Warden alive and well, there is the option in the war table; if the Warden died or missing there isn't.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:32 pm 

Guys i really need to know which integer to place in dai_ada_warden_fate to keep him alive... here's the pic from the first page in this post plz help!!
http://prntscr.com/7wvbr1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:34 pm 

Edit: the default is 1 and i played with this the last time and i did not get "contact hero of fereldan" operation on the war table as if the warden was dead... that means 1 is warden is dead... what is the integer to "Warden is alive and well"??

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:49 pm 

Have thanks: 2 time
Does this editor still work for your save with update 8 ? I tried and it doesn't for me (GUI version)

Can we expect an update ?

I also saw a JRE 8 version (java) which still work with update 8 but is really incomplete so not really functionnal at current state...And probably do not updated anymore too...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:11 am 

oh... i don't know because mine's still in update 7 toto621..
and guys?? any help here??? plz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:09 am 

Have thanks: 23 time
The save game files have not changed, it still works even after Patch 8.

@tarun9720
The value corresponds to the position of the options in The Keep. First option box is 0, the next 1, the next 2, and so on.
Sunnie has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:16 am 

Oh!!! My god!! Thanks a lot Sunnie!!!! u helped me a lot!!! THANK U!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next