Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:17 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Plot Flags
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:44 pm 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 314 time
That save I gave you has his personal quest done and a lot of artifacts found. He danced with my Lavellan so you should be able to. And when Black Emporium comes back you can make her look like your Lavellan :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:32 pm 

Have thanks: 30 time
Mahayla wrote:
decertatio wrote:
Do we have any idea what stops us from adding the plot flags manually yet?

The saves I have are only inside Halamshiral. But they haven't been generated at all, which is weird considering I've done the Fade Kiss with Solas and flirted with him at every option - and yet he still isn't available for the dance at Halamshiral. I'm thinking it's probably tied to something outside of the romance flags i.e. if you've unlocked all the regions, or with Solas' case, discovered a certain amount of Elven Artefacts. IDK. Just throwing thoughts out there.

I believe that you need to have done his personal quest (Save his Friend) before you can dance with him. I think I remember reading somewhere this is true for any romance that has a personal quest. You may have to load a pre-Halamshiral save, save the friend, then try again.

That was the case in my game. When I did the Winter Palace before All New..., no dance. :cry: When I rolled back to a earlier save, did the personal quest and then went to Halamshiral, I had the option to dance.
theskymoves has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:09 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
Fair enough. For those of you interested I guess, I updated my post with new information RE:Solas' personal quest in that case: http://daitools.freeforums.org/post5818.html#p5818.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:23 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
I have switch DAO - What was the Warden's gender? to 0 and DAO - Warden was a female? to false but the warden he's still a woman in Leliana and Cassandra's stories. Someone can help me ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:04 pm 

Problem solve. This editor is awesome thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:46 am 

Uhnm, hi.

I think I may be doing something worng, because my worldestate doesn't change at all.

Could someone, please, explain my how to do it step be step? I'm afraid I'm not that good at english and I have probably miss something.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:21 am 

Have thanks: 131 time
Shia wrote:
Uhnm, hi.

I think I may be doing something worng, because my worldestate doesn't change at all.

Could someone, please, explain my how to do it step be step? I'm afraid I'm not that good at english and I have probably miss something.

What in particular are you trying to change?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:04 am 

Mahayla wrote:
Shia wrote:
Uhnm, hi.

What in particular are you trying to change?

All of it. When I started my game I got a message asking if I wanted to import my world from the Keep, I chose yes and it said it was done. But now I find Leliana saying that my Warden is dead, etc. So I recall I should have done something wrong.

Therefore, I want to change it to reflict my choices in previous games (well, not all, sadly, because the Keep won't let us have a non-noble queen, while it was possible in the 2)

I was searching on google and found this post with a download link and some instructions, but I followed then and didn't worked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:15 pm 

Have thanks: 131 time
Shia wrote:

All of it. When I started my game I got a message asking if I wanted to import my world from the Keep, I chose yes and it said it was done. But now I find Leliana saying that my Warden is dead, etc. So I recall I should have done something wrong.

Therefore, I want to change it to reflict my choices in previous games (well, not all, sadly, because the Keep won't let us have a non-noble queen, while it was possible in the 2)

I was searching on google and found this post with a download link and some instructions, but I followed then and didn't worked.

I think there is a 'point of no return' for some world states, but I could be wrong. I thought I had read somewhere that if you had already passed certain milestones, that you could not go back and edit them. It may be that warden alive/dead is one where you can't go back and edit past the starting area. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with all of the logic in the game so I can't say for CERTAIN this is the issue. Perhaps someone more familiar with the game and the editor would know? I'm sorry.

Now that they have DAI on the keep, it's pretty easy to check your world state before you go too far into the game. Once you gain control of your character, save the game and then exit. Go to the keep, go to World States - Playthrough States and save your current playthrough (which should be the one you just saved in game). Load it into the editable state and open the tapestry. You can see what your world state is there. I have a tendency to have a brainstorm where I think "OH I wonder what would happen if..." and create new characters all of the time. I used to lose track of which ones had what but I can look them up easily now using this method.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:52 pm 

Not sure, I just came from visiting Val Royeaux first time, I don't have played so much... Maybe I should simply start again

Thank you for your help

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next