Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:04 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Not sure where to post this ? Ehamloptiran's research tool
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:16 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Ok, so I downloaded the ModMaker and to edit the poly's/models etc I need Ehamloptiran's research tool to actually get them, but I can't find a forum where there's a recent post in regards to the tool. I installed it, the pre-req's have the most "recent" version and it loads assets. When it's nearly done the tool crashes and I can't find any place to get a crash report. I read that some of the configurations need to be replaced with the older ones but uhhh I have no idea where to get old ones, nor where to put them since it doesn't complete the loading assets.

The last post was in 2014 on the thread for the tool and everything I've read says ModMaker can't extract the models. Can someone point me to something more recent?

I have Windows 10 and DirectX 12 so the DirectX should be fine and I have the newest SlimDX Runrime

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Not sure where to post this ? Ehamloptiran's research to
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:01 am 

Have thanks: 42 time
What exactly do you want to edit? If you're talking about meshes, you only need the ModMaker and a 3D modeling program (3ds max to be precise when it comes to DAI).

Report this post