Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: munchys crappy mods
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:22 am 

Have thanks: 207 time
!!NOTICE!!

ALL MY MODS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO MY WEBSITE

https://munchyfly.me/

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR LINKS!
THANK YOU!

Last edited by munchyfly on Mon May 08, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 66 times in total.

Post subject: Re: munchys crappy mods
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:37 am 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 78 time
Hail and well met!

Very specifically we are very thankfully you decided to share your mod here! I'm not a fan of any restrictions in a role playing game...so the less the merrier!

I never understand why in an rpg they would restrict crafting...when they made "crafting" in the first place (aka the ability to "customize" your gear lol). Its been quite a while since I played the game (waiting for the ability to port my own meshes in game..."We are almost there!", *keeps telling himself that*).

Don't feel that you need to know everything, we modders aren't gods...just close to it! (I'm joking). The entire modding process is all about learning, especially when you jump from game to game. Every system is different, and every tool is different (fan made or not). So truly if you have any modding questions, we are all here for you!

You won't see any hateful comments here, and anything to your displeasure will be removed in a heart beat....just say the word. I know I sure as heck wouldn't want such posts on my page either ^^ Thanks again for all the hard work, and for the wonderful mod!
Silvist has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:41 pm 

Silvist wrote:
Hail and well met!

Very specifically we are very thankfully you decided to share your mod here! I'm not a fan of any restrictions in a role playing game...so the less the merrier!

I never understand why in an rpg they would restrict crafting...when they made "crafting" in the first place (aka the ability to "customize" your gear lol). Its been quite a while since I played the game (waiting for the ability to port my own meshes in game..."We are almost there!", *keeps telling himself that*).

Don't feel that you need to know everything, we modders aren't gods...just close to it! (I'm joking). The entire modding process is all about learning, especially when you jump from game to game. Every system is different, and every tool is different (fan made or not). So truly if you have any modding questions, we are all here for you!

You won't see any hateful comments here, and anything to your displeasure will be removed in a heart beat....just say the word. I know I sure as heck wouldn't want such posts on my page either ^^ Thanks again for all the hard work, and for the wonderful mod!

Thanks for that <3. I've already beaten the game twice without cheating (mind you my Inquisition signature hours are far different from my Origin Inquisition hours *cough*554*cough*). Its always fun to cheat sometimes. I don't go overboard because it might break the game but still fun xD.

And I can't wait for the mesh importing either. I really want to change my hair xD. If it ends up like the cloning process for ME3, then that's enough for me to have fun <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:10 pm 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 314 time
Hey there!

If you need any help swatting the haters here and on BSN just PM me, I'll ban their idiotic arses for ya :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:22 am 

Renmiri wrote:
Hey there!

If you need any help swatting the haters here and on BSN just PM me, I'll ban their idiotic arses for ya :)

Thanks for the help <3. I do hope that the haters hate me elsewhere though xD.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:42 pm 

Have thanks: 3 time
Hi! Your mod is a great idea. Would you be able to make the elemental runes do more damage and maybe remove all restrictions, not just the spirit rune? Or is that taking things too far? Just an idea :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:35 pm 

hypnoboggled wrote:
Hi! Your mod is a great idea. Would you be able to make the elemental runes do more damage and maybe remove all restrictions, not just the spirit rune? Or is that taking things too far? Just an idea :D

I can do the restriction removal but I can only promise to try messing with damage. Like I stated, I'm really new to this. Sadly, I don't have Inquisition installed right now and it'll be a while because i'm waiting for my new laptop to arrive. If you don't mind the waiting, I can give it a shot, but no promises on a success though ^^;;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:42 pm 

UPDATE on Mar/05/2015

My new laptop arrived and I can finally go into ULTRA mode. I'm still downloading my games but I expect to start working on my other mod ideas really soon. And I haven't forgotten the suggestion. It'll be first on the list :D.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:51 pm 

UPDATE on Mar/18/2015

I'm aware of the workaround to be able to use mods with Patch 5. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make it work on my end. I'll keep trying but I keep getting an error on the Mod Manager that I never had before. Because I'm such a lazy person, I don't think I'll release anything anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten several ideas and have written them all down so I don't forget them :X. If I do manage to get things working, I'll let you know.

Thank you for being patient :3.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:01 am 

Have thanks: 80 time
What error are you getting Munchfly? Or have you solved already :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next