Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:26 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: munchys crappy mods
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:12 pm 

Have thanks: 207 time
!!NOTICE!!

ALL MY MODS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO MY WEBSITE

https://munchyfly.me/

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR LINKS!
THANK YOU!

Last edited by munchyfly on Mon May 08, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:22 pm 

!!NOTICE!!

ALL MY MODS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO MY WEBSITE

https://munchyfly.me/

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR LINKS!
THANK YOU!

Last edited by munchyfly on Mon May 08, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:13 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
THANK you for modding and sharing!
Owlsongster has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:21 pm 

Have thanks: 32 time
Hey! I love your mods <3 Just reporting a error here:

I downloaded Stripeless Iron Bull: Removes the stripes on Iron Bulls' pants. Tint compatible.
I got a lot of mods, and used a while to find what caused it, but...when I open Mod manager to merge files when this mod is active, the mod manager crashes on start. "mod manager has stopped working".
Just thought I would give you a heads up :-)
MM worked fine after I removed it.

Edit:
Wanted to use your fade-step-mod. Got this message from MM wich...I dont know what means ^^
Warning: da3/party/mage/staff/blink/party_mage_staff_blink_dir_abilitydata not found for Picked Abilities Tweaks - Fade Step

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:30 pm 

vicky78 wrote:
Hey! I love your mods <3 Just reporting a error here:

I downloaded Stripeless Iron Bull: Removes the stripes on Iron Bulls' pants. Tint compatible.
I got a lot of mods, and used a while to find what caused it, but...when I open Mod manager to merge files when this mod is active, the mod manager crashes on start. "mod manager has stopped working".
Just thought I would give you a heads up :-)
MM worked fine after I removed it.

Edit:
Wanted to use your fade-step-mod. Got this message from MM wich...I dont know what means ^^
Warning: da3/party/mage/staff/blink/party_mage_staff_blink_dir_abilitydata not found for Picked Abilities Tweaks - Fade Step

Sorry that your having troubles.

I haven't gotten any problems with Iron Bull. Did you try opening MM with just my mod? I'll repackage it just in case but try loading the manager with just mine and let me know before I upload it.

That error for Fade Step also shows up for me but it works just fine. Did you try it in-game?

I'll try to update it this week but let me know if anything else goes wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:12 pm 

Thank you for reply :)
Well, I tried to re-downloaded iron bull stripeless panties, and put it in there with all my mods as I did last time. This time; Worked like a charm, no crash at all. Strange! maybe it was some issue with the file? I will test fade step when I log in next time (wich will be soon) :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:39 pm 

Edit: I installed grappling chain, stealth and fade step. Fadestep and grappling chain works perfect with no cooldown to it. Stealth-mod is not working, there is still the same cooldown. its ok, tho. I am just happy I got a stripeless Iron bull and free fadestep to get where I want fast :lol:
Just reporting about it :)
I have the "half cooldown" mod from SOSM. Maybe that is interferring?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:23 pm 

vicky78 wrote:
Edit: I installed grappling chain, stealth and fade step. Fadestep and grappling chain works perfect with no cooldown to it. Stealth-mod is not working, there is still the same cooldown. its ok, tho. I am just happy I got a stripeless Iron bull and free fadestep to get where I want fast :lol:
Just reporting about it :)
I have the "half cooldown" mod from SOSM. Maybe that is interferring?

First, I AM SO SORRY I'm only seeing this now --". Haven't played for a while.

Second, TBH, I wasn't using my PAT much. I ended up using SOSM more HAHAHA. I try to avoid OP abilities because, from experience, this breaks my game so that's why I just messed with a few, at first. Sadly, I don't have any saves and I SHOULD be working on another mod but I've been messing with The Witcher 3. I'll do my best to fix this during the week. Also, I have used SOSM with my mod before and what you have to do is place my mod BELOW your SOSM. That way, mine should override it.

(I've practically forgotten how to HEX mod. Bummer)

But thanks for the feedback anyway <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:20 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Hi munchyfly.

First of all, thank you for all the wonderful mods.

By any chance, are you still supporting the 'Remove Level Restriction Mod'? I recently purchased the complete edition off of origin which came with all the DLCs.

I'm having trouble getting the mod to work. Some items show 0 requirement but most of them still have requirements.

Here's my Mod Manager stack:

Last edited by Havoc on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:33 pm 

Havoc wrote:
Hi munchyfly.

First of all, thank you for all the wonderful mods.

By any chance, are you still supporting the 'Remove Level Restriction Mod'? I recently purchased the complete edition off of origin which came with all the DLCs.

I'm having trouble getting the mod to work. Some items show 0 requirement but most of them still have requirements.

Here's my Mod Manager stack:
Spoiler:

I'm guessing

First: thanks for the praise :3

Second:

I'm sorry to hear your having trouble. Yes, I'm still supporting my mods but only in cases like yours where someone has a problem. To me modding is just like coding: if it's working don't touch it xD.

• Exactly which items still have requirements? And what kind of requirements are they: level, character, class etc? (I know it's sounds stupid of me to ask but still. The more details, the better :))
  • I know it shows that the required patch is Patch 8 but there is a reason for that: If I remember correctly, I packaged that mod with version 17 of the Mod Maker. This version will always show a different requirement patch. Version 19 will display the patch I packaged it with, ergo, it would show that the required patch is Patch 12. So you don't have to worry about the patch requirements. That's why most texture mods are shows a previous patch as a requirement. Version 19 isn't currently stable for textures so rolling back to v17 or even the old 1.31 is the only way.
  • If you are referring to The Descent, my good friend tirnoney made a patch to remove the level requirements AND class restriction. This is because in this DLC, the level requirements are inside the armor files, ergo, they don't call on any external file as a dependency.

Lastly:

From your mod list, I can't think of a single one in there that could compromise the mod. And trust me, I have LOADS of mods, mainly because I switch between mage/rouge and human/elf. I'll try and post a screenshot of my mod folder later on so you can see what I mean.

If your problem isn't related to any of the above, then let me know and I'll repackage the mod for you.

Thanks for using my mods <3. I appreciate it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next