Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:46 am

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Mod Manager Failing To Merge After White Screen of Death?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:42 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Alrighty, I used to use a lot of mods back about a year ago, always without issue. I've gotten back into playing DAI and I'm happily using mods once more. When I was quitting the 'correct' way and going through the main screen and such, it was fine, and I could add or remove mod files as I pleased. However, during the skyhold transition screen, I got the cursed white screen of death, probably because I forgot to remove a mod (a Cullen retexture, incidentally). I had to quite the game manually, removed the mod and took care of all that, and tried to make a new merge file. However, now whenever I select "merge" and try to actually do it, I get a "DAIModManager has stopped working" popup and can't do anything about it.

Version: Mod Manager v 0.59 installed with Suite Loader. My game is fully patched and I have all DLC.

What I've attempted so far:
Adding and removing various mods.
Repairing the game.
Uninstalling and reinstalling both Mod Manager and Suite Loader.

I'd REALLY prefer not to have to uninstall and reinstall my game; my wifi is fairly garbage, so it'll take ages. It wouldn't be such a big issue, but I obviously can't progress past the Skyhold scene and thus can't progress with the game if I can't make a new merge file without this mod. Any help would be appreciated!! If you need any further info, feel free to ask; I'm not sure what would be useful!

Post subject: Re: Mod Manager Failing To Merge After White Screen of Death
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:40 am 

Have thanks: 32 time
Did you delete the whole Patch_ModManagerMerge folder and try again with a fresh merge?