Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:56 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Help in modifying Save files...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:40 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
Hey Guys!!!!!
just downloaded dragon age inquisition and then realised that i can't import my previous game data into the game...... so i downloaded this save game editor...
plot-flags-t277.html
so i created a character saved the game and opened it with the editor...
so there were a few things... in plot boolean and plot integer flags there were a lot of numbers.... i did not touch them....
http://prntscr.com/7rrdhj
i did not touch the values shown above... to be precise i stared from here..
http://prntscr.com/7rrec8
so i created a new save which has the data from previous games too.... after playing for sometime i got a few bugs...
1) After saving the Wardens(that is after entering the fade physically all all that) i talked to leliana... she tells about the hero of ferelden...where she mention the hero of ferelden as "he"... then come a dialogue option (Were you both close or something... can't remember..) she starts mentioning the hero of feralden as "she"...it feels awkward..as i changed every option i saw in the editor as male..
2) just after the above said dialogue leliana says she knows a way to contact the hero of feralden... a notice come that contact hero of feralden operation is available... when i go to the war room there isn't any operation..
This means somewhere in those options where i left untouched it says that the warden is female and warden is dead... which conflicts with the other options i changed... so i need to change them.. so i need some help in finding out which of those options deals with the gender and fate of the warden.... i beg you guys someone help me i'm getting mad..
Thanks in advance..

Post subject: Re: Help in modifying Save files...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:45 pm 

Have thanks: 24 time
Why are you not using The Keep? Just connect to origin and you can download/upload a modified tapestry into DAI's single player campaign.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:05 pm 

Have thanks: 23 time
Inquisition (and all future DA games) was designed to use the Dragon Age Keep web site to set the starting world state. Editing world state items directly in the save file is hit or miss, usually miss. I would suggest setting up a state in the Keep and starting over.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:06 pm 

Slight001 as i've written above i've downloaded the game from noSteam i.e it's pirated... i can buy the game... only problem is that in my country(India) they are not selling the PC version of the game... so help me with the editor plz
Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:31 pm 

Sunnie i understand but to use dragon age keep i need a genuine version of the game which i can't get my hands on in my country.... i really need an alternative other than the keep.. and editing solved most of my problem except for the above mentioned 2 problems... can anyone help me with them???
Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:22 pm 

Have thanks: 23 time
Ugh.. pirates. Can't help you with your pirated game, sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:10 am 

Have thanks: 24 time
tarun9720 wrote:
Slight001 as i've written above i've downloaded the game from noSteam i.e it's pirated... i can buy the game... only problem is that in my country(India) they are not selling the PC version of the game... so help me with the editor plz
Thanks in advance

Origin won't even work in india? That's how I got my copy...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:05 am 

Slight001 you didn't understand... origin works in india.. but there is no genuine version of DAI for pc... although there are for consoles..
Sunnie piracy was not my choice... i was forced to. Anyway thanks for the help guys!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:16 am 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 414 time
What tarun9720 is saying is unfortunately true.... http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/ ... why-622083
Adela has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:59 am 

Really???? They banned DAI just because there are homosexual content in game???? wow... i don't know what to say..
By the way Adela thanks for information...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next