Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:01 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Forum Rules
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:45 pm 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 414 time
General Forum Rules

Rule#1 Be respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.

Rule#2 Be DESCRIPTIVE and Don’t use confusing topic names
Post a descriptive topic name! Give a short summary of your problem IN THE SUBJECT. (Don’t use attention getting subjects. They don’t get attention and only annoy people).

Here’s a great list of topic subjects YOU SHOULD NOT POST :
Quote:
Help me, Hello, Very urgent, I have a question

Generally ANYTHING similar to those is unacceptable. Just post your problem.

Here is a good example of a way to post a question
Quote:
How can I get my mod maker to work if the tool is not starting

Also please refere to this thread for further guidance on troubleshooting the-art-of-bugreporting-a-guide-t1066.html

Remember when people help you, they are doing YOU a favor
Be patient, help people out by posting good descriptions of what you need help with, and not snapping at people with replyes such as
“if you aren’t going to help don’t waste my time replying”.

Rule#3 Do not cross post questions
Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable to post your question.
For example, if you encounter a problem with the mod maker please post in the mod maker section and then troubleshooting.
If you encounter a problem with mod manager please post your issue in the mod manager section and then troubleshooting

Rule#4 Please SEARCH first before making a post
There is a pretty good chance that unless you have some really odd or unique problem that it has been addressed on our forum before, please look through the forums and see if there is already a post that has been made with a problem or question that matches your own

Rule#5 Making mod requests
Please be respectful of modders they are doing these mods for free and on their own time.
If a modder wishes to remove his or her mod don't harass them to put it back up, they might have a reason why they have taken it down, or they just simply don't want to share it anymore. Do not try to portray guild or use profane language it will not get you anywhere
Respect the modder wishes at all times

Rule#6 Respect the dev team aka coders
Please do not demand anything custom from the coders, they already have their hands full with fixing a lot of bugs. If they feel in the future that the tools will be stable enough they might add more features, until then please refrain from demanding new things to be added
Remember if it wasn't for the coders we would not have the privilege of modding this game at all

General Forum Questions

What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.

What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.
Adela has been thanked by: