Dragon Age: Inquisition Modding Tools

All about modding tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:10 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Age Modding tools forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Code of Conduct in this forum
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 314 time
As we are starting to have the ability to do more elaborate mods, we are getting more controversy on the mods done by the tools here so I want to warn new users about the way you are expected to behave here:

Instant ban / Not tolerated ever
  • Racism
  • Homophobia
  • Threats
  • Hate because of mod content. Don't like it, don't download it.
  • Doxxing or revealing personal information

3 strikes / Not okay
Unlike most game forums this forum is for research and sharing information. Constructive criticism given politely is welcomed. Rudeness or harassment is grounds for banning. You will have 3 chances and then you are out if you post
  • Rude or insulting criticism
  • Personal attacks
  • Harassment of ANY modder
  • Double posting, bumping threads or impatience. We help when / if we can. Do not harass people for help
  • Harassment of ANY forum admin or staff
  • Try to tell modders or coders what they should be working on. You DON'T set anyone's priorities, you are a guest here

No strikes but a stern post from me or other forum admin
The tools here are in alpha / beta mode and are not easy to use. We try to get tutorials for them but we don't have enough people writing them and the few who do don't have time to write more. People here want to help gamers and modders but we also have jobs and real lives just like you. I myself just had my son go through TWO brain surgeries in 10 days for Chiari, a rare brain condition. We don't have time to babysit anyone here.
This means you need to do your own homework and READ the forum threads and folders and try to do things by yourself. If you get stuck you need to give us all the information you can: screen shots of your game folders, the error message you are getting, what did you do, etc.. You will be expected to not
  • Request immediate attention for your issue
  • Make us ask for information more than once
  • Take out your frustration on forum members or staff
  • Expect a mod be done for you specifically
  • Bother coders or modders for dates when features will be available
  • Do no work on an issue but expect others to do it for you

Remember, this forum is for research. This forum is not Tumblr. This forum is not Twitter or Facebook. We don't want drama here. We want a place where all modders feel welcome. If all you bring negativity and hate, please go elsewhere. Negativity and hate here will earn you a ban

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Code of Conduct in this forum
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:32 pm 

Have thanks: 47 time
These rules...

I like it....

ANOTHA!!
renotarshil has been thanked by:

Report this post